(no waffling on or hysterical tears)
This is an award I’m really pleased to get as I often worried, when I started blogging, that my enthusiasm for taking photo’s and writing about – well, everything would make my blog too unfocused. I’ve since come up with standard headings for various kinds of recurring posts and I’m chuffed to be thought of as a ‘versatile’ blogger! A massive thank you and a hug to Ti Amo for nominating me!
1. Display the Award Certificate on your blog.
2. Announce your win with a post and thank the blogger who nominated you.
3. Present 15 deserving bloggers with the award.
4. Link your nominees in the post and let them know of their nomination with a comment.
5. Post 7 interesting facts about yourself.
- I am going to Hawaii one day. The people, the culture the wildlife and nature of the islands fascinate me.
- I go through long phases (almost obsessions) and then loose interest suddenly. Photography and blogging are the only things I’ve ever consistently love doing.
- I’m chatty and charismatic around people I’ve met before but surprisingly shy around strangers.
- I’m gutted that I can’t have a pet where I live.
- I joined a non religious choir and learned that I can sing and have a really good range.
- I’d love to work in digital media and PR
- When I’m alone I love to eat junk food, read glossy magazines (but not celeb ones like OK) and watch rom-coms and girly sitcoms.
I hope that was at least vaguely interesting for you