Philips VisaPure Facial Cleansing Brush £149.99
- 2 speed settings: Gentle and Deep Cleansing
- 20 second timer for each facial zone: Each cheek and T-zone
- When fully charged delivers 30 uses of 1 min sessions
- Can be used in the shower
- Includes 2 brush heads, one for normal skin and one for sensitive skin with an exfoliating brush available for £12
- Can be used with water or your normal skin cleanser
I bought this brush as it spins and pulsates to cleanse and break up impurities in the pores and sweeps them away. It also claimed to improve micro-circulation for more radiant skin.
It comes with a mains charger, a cute snug fitting jacket and two brush heads (for normal or sensitive skin). Now, personally I like the ergonomic design and I think the colour is subtle and pretty. However, the first comment upon people seeing it is “What’s that?” and the second comment is usually “Oh, I thought it was.. you know… a vibrator!” Hmm, maybe I just have dirty minded friends? Maybe they think I’m the type to suddenly develop a penchant for proudly displaying my sex toys in my bathroom! Whatever.
I started off using this brush head for sensitive skin but I realised it was so gentle, I could use the normal one.
I absolutely love this product! I found the price to be really steep but I’d read some great reviews in magazines so (with a little help from my Mum) I bought it. It was really worth the expense. My skin is combination so I get an oily T-zone, which then means all of the cells we naturally shed everyday cling to my skin and block up my pores. My skin usually looks dull and gets spotty really easily, unless I use a face scrub every other day but I can end up looking too flushed, really easily. Using the VisaPure Cleansing Brush 4 times a week for 3 months has made my skin look much clearer and my skin tone more even. In fact I noticed positive change in only 1 week! I’ve also noticed my skin isn’t as sensitive any more and my foundation goes on a lot smoother and stays on for longer. The pores on my nose have shrunk and my T-zone isn’t as oily as it once was. Result!
My cheek before
My cheek after only one week
- Worked wonders on my congested skin
- The timer does all of the thinking for you
- No need to re-order expensive cream to go with it, I’m using my normal cleanser
- Pretty colour
- Speed settings are great for sensitive areas of the skin
- Rather interesting shape
- Does not automatically re-charge when in base unit. The unit has to be plugged into the mains to charge
- Carry case is pretty but offers very limited protection and isn’t big enough to carry brush heads or charger