I like the tittle of this award as it’s rather long and quite intriguing. The award was created for bloggers to reward the readers and followers who comment frequently, are supportive and make the whole blogging experience a rewarding one. After all, it doesn’t matter how great your blog is, if there’s no one to share it with.
Thank you so much to Sherri and Ti Amo who nominated me for this award within two days of each other! The award shows that people’s comments and contributions count and it’s a lovely way to make readers/followers feel appreciated. I put so much time into blogging I don’t feel that visit other people’s blogs enough, but according to the people who know me, I’m obsessed with reading them apparently, ha! I know it sounds geeky but every time I see that little sign pop-up showing me I’ve got lots of comments, it gives me a little glow inside and spur’s me on. A great reader is someone who makes all the time and effort worth it and I really do have the most lovely readers!
Them’s the rules
1. The Nominee of the Wonderful Team member Readership Award shall display the logo on his/her post/page and/or sidebar
2. The Nominee shall nominate 14 readers they appreciate over a period of 7 days (1 week) – this can be done at any rate during the week. It can be ALL on one day or a few on one day and a few on another day, etc.
3. The Nominee shall name his or her Wonderful Team Member Readership Award nominees on a post or on posts during the 7 day (1 week) period.
4. The Nominee shall make these rules, or amended rules keeping to the spirit of the Wonderful Team Member Readership Award, known to each reader s/he nominates.
5. The Nominee must finish this sentence and post: ”A Great reader is…”
Here’s who I’m passing it onto:
Hellen Masido at hellenmasido.wordpress.com
Kajsa Josephine kjandersen.wordpress.com
Casey Lindberg – Coghill veggiesandglitter.com
Indian Savage Indian Savage
Miss Ella Tea randomencountersoftheinquisitivemind.wordpress.com
Louise Oats at kinderhealthandbeauty.blogspot.co.uk
Alison Rothwell alisonrothwell.wordpress.com
Kerrie McGiveron wifemumstudentbum.com