I’m playing Xmas blog tag with Flores y moda as I also love Christmas!
1. What is your favourite Christmas song?
Rocking Around The Christmas Tree as I love how retro but upbeat it is with a big ending. It also instantly reminds me of the film Home Alone.
2. Which is your favourite festive drink?
Hot chocolate with Baileys which we call ‘A Cheeky Choccy’.
3. Do you have a favourite Christmas film?
To watch with my Ma: Jack Frost where Michael Keaton gets turned into a snowman. As a kid: Home Alone. To watch with my Dad: The Grinch (after all I do bare a striking resemblance lol), For everyone to watch together: Elf
4. What is at the top of your Christmas wish-list this year?
Yet another leather jacket – this one’s a belted biker from River Island and a perfume stick from Lush that smells oriental, musky & fruity – any ideas?
5. What is your favourite festive makeup or nail art look? A wash of amber-brown on my eyes for day, teamed with my usual dark burgundy red lip for night. Nails: Anything daft!
6. What is your favourite outfit at Christmas time? (LBD? Christmas jumper? PJ’s?)
New clothes/jewellery I’ve received teamed with an edgy/cool jumper.
7. Would you rather play out in the snow or enjoy it from inside with the fire and a cuppa?
8. Wrapping presents – love or loathe?
Love! However, the majority of the time my ambition far exceeds my skill. I’ve been told my wrapping is ‘very creative’.
9. What is your favourite Christmassy food?
Ferrero Roche’s, Roses, Thornton’s, cheese straws, followed by a nut roast, all the veg, roasties and veggie onion gravy, oh and (veggie) Christmas pudding. Phew!
10. What is your favourite thing about Christmas?
The whole vibe. It’s that feeling you know? That festive, friendly, loving, caring, sharing, warm, fuzzy and full-up feeling. I realise I’m v lucky to have that so I never take it for granted.
To join in just answer these questions and link back to who tagged you (or who’s post you’ve read).
You can also tag other people who you think might be game.
If you are on Twitter send the person who tagged you or who’s post you’ve read (@mancflickchick) a link to your own post & include the tag #FloresYModaChristmasTag