I received this product in a Souk Souk box (which I paid for) and I’m so glad I’ve discovered Orchard View as they are:
- Cruelty free
- Environmentally responsable
- Made by hand
- 100% natural
- Contain 99.5% Soil Association certified ingredients
- They use reclaimed, recycled & recyclable material where ever possible
The science bit…
‘Ingredients in this blend have numerous active botanical components which have been shown in studies to positively impact the skin. Anti-inflammatory Omega 6 helps to keep the skin hydrated & to prevent Trans-epidermal water loss (TEWL). Due to its molecular structure, Jojoba mimics the action of sebum, the skin’s own natural lubricant, so deep cleanses blocked pores, moisturises and promotes a healthy, glowing complexion. Rose Geranium also helps balance sebum & oxygenate the skin. High Altitude Lavender has complex, proven pharmacological benefits including antibacterial & antioxidant actions. An added ingredient in all our blends is 100% natural Vitamin E, a clinically proven, moisturising anti-oxidant.’
This oil has a subtle flowery scent which is very calming when gently massaged into the skin – like a little hug for the face. It has a small pipet for easy application. I’ve been applying this night and day for 9 days.
- My skin looks plumper and healthier
- Old acne scarring looks diminished
- My combination skin is balanced without any breakouts
- My skin tone is even and less prone to redness/inflammation
- Absorbs fairly quickly so makeup can be applied soon after
Allergy/Skin Advice: Contain nuts and seeds. Also if you have very sensitive skin then a patch test is always recommended.