- Extra large Mochas with hazelnut, ginger bread, pumpkin spice, fudge, salted caramel, basically anything that makes it taste like desert.
- An excuse to buy a whole new wardrobe of clothes – well, half at least.
- Easy-to-wear long cardigans with sleeves that your hands disappear into. Being able to wear your adorkable jumper/beanie/mittens with pride.
- Cozy pubs who are finnally bothering to light their traditional wood or log fires.
- A full Sunday roast (nut roast, please!) is even more welcoming after coming in from the cold!
- No longer having to refrigerate left overs with military timing.
- Snuggling up to your man or your pet.
- Long, hot bubble baths with candles and a good book.
- Hair looking relaxed because it’s not being tormented by humidity.
- The sky is beautifully dramatic and now your Insta feed is to.
- If you’ve run out of milk in the morning you can sneak to the local shops in your PJ’s because your duvet-like coat is so long that no one will notice.
- New hearty seasonal menus at your favourite restaurant.
- Snowball fights. It’s amazing how quickly you warm up after a few minutes of dodging snowballs to the face!
- Ice skating or the chance to watch others try, while you sit with a mug of hot choccy.
Let me know what you like about winter, have I missed anything?
Leave a comment, I love reading your opinions!