I’m going off when my body and energy levels are on good form because I’m trying to be nice to myself these days ^_^
- It’s got a lot of natural rhythm which makes it easier to dance without me really over-thinking it.
- My legs are long and surprisingly strong, through them having to correct my balance constantly when I stand and walk. The Amazons have nothing on me lol
- I have a really fast metabolism which is great for never having to worry about getting overweight (just hangry) and it means I can totally justify ordering sides with my main meal.
- Being tall is pretty handy to not feel claustrophobic in a crowd and to see where I’m meant to going if it’s somewhere new.
- My immune system may attack me but cold and flu viruses beware, it’s effectively coming for you too!
- I tan quickly which is awesome after a grey winter – I mean my skin, not the weather.
- I have weirdly good balance if I really concentrate.
- Being hypermobile is actually really handy when trying to reach past a load of clutter or when the lid off something has rolled under furniture.
- I’ve gotten some interesting scars over the years but I also heal surprisingly quickly.
- I’m going to be inhabiting my body for the rest of my life so I might as well appreciate it!
❤ Chrissie ❤
Note: Incase you wondering, the conditions I have are Demyelination (similar to but not actually MS), Dyspraxia, Aspergers, Sensory Processing Disorder (relating to the latter three conditions), allergies, PCOS (suspected by GP), Hyperthyroidism, Hypermobilty Syndrome (including food intolerance), which can all have the symptoms of chronic fatigue/brain fog in common.