I came across this on the awesome Hunida’s blog. It originated with The Newbury Girl (I think) but I wanted to keep the chain going so I joined in!
1. Would you rather lose all of your money or all your sentimental items?
When I first read this question I immediately thought I’d want to keep sentimental items (I do have a giant shoe box as a ‘memory box’) but having no money would take away all of my independence and make me totally reliant on others. So it would have to be the items *sob*
2. Would you rather experience unrequited love or never love at all?
I don’t think I’d like to be incapable of love. The guys I’ve loved haven’t loved me back to the same extent and vice-versa. So to never be madly, intoxicatingly in love again would be okay with me!
3. Would you rather own your own business or work for someone else?
I don’t have the executive functioning to be my own executive (bad Aspie joke) and I’ve actually liked a lot of my bosses, so I’d work for someone else.
4. Would you rather give up television (including streaming/YouTube) or reading?
I get eye strain really easy when reading and I love that I can watch telly with people and chat about it.
5. Would you rather give up sushi or tacos for the rest of your life?
I’d give up tacos. The ones in the UK are really hard and crispy and just break in half as soon as you bight them. I love veggie sushi, it’s so refreshing but filing.
6. Would you rather live in your hometown and never travel anywhere, or live in another country but never visit home?
I have lived in my hometown all my life and love Manchester but it would be cool to live somewhere else and have my Dad visit me (he loves travelling btw).
7. Would you rather live in the desert or live in a frozen tundra?
Hmmm, extreme heat fatigue probs or terrible circulation probs. I’d be unconscious with the heat so frozen tundra it is.
8. Would you rather eat dessert (but never dinner) or dinner (but never dessert)?
I’m such a salty person – so to speak. I find a lot of deserts too sickly after a while.
9. Would you rather run a successful blog or a successful YouTube channel?
Blog! I hate the sound of my voice as my Dyspraxia means my pitch and tone can accidentally be a bit over the top (too dramatic) or really monotone (too sarcastic sounding), plus when I’m fatigued I sound a bit pissed, ha!
10. Would you rather give up all makeup/cosmetics products or give up “dressing fashionably”?
I need skincare but I actively try to avoid wearing anything that happens to be in fashion at the time. So I’d bin fashion (or the idea of things being in or out of fashion) in general actually.
5 Bonus Christmas Questions!
1. Christmas jumper or Christmas Jewellery?
These 5 are my questions so I can cheat and say both jumper and jewellery, and a Crimbo scrunchy and pin badges and socks and…
2. Classic or Contemporary Christmas Songs?
Contemporary as in Stay Now by East 17 and All I Want For Christmas by Mariah.
3. Christmas dinner with ALL of your family or dinner cooked by your fave chef in a restaurant?
Well seeing as my Dad is going on holiday and he’s my only family, it would have to be a restaurant in this scenario. There’s a really fit Asian chef that was on Celebrity Masterchef this year.
4. A big surprise present or five things off your wish list?
As I’m (just about) financially stable and can’t buy my own stuff, I’d love a big surprise! Maybe a trip to see The Northern Lights.
5. Snowball fight outside or ice skating at a rink?
I tried to ice skate once, for fifteen terrifying minutes. I’m ace at snowball fights though, tactical and ruthless!
Please feel free to join in with this tag and include your own photos of your choices if you want, or just comment instead!
Leave a comment, I love reading your opinions!