6 bonus things that have happened during quarantine:
- I’ve not washed my hair for two weeks (there’s only a bath where I am) and it feels and looks so naturally healthy, in shiny defined waves.
- I’ve not impulse bought food with wheat or dairy in so my nose, chin and tummy aren’t puffy/bloated. I have more energy and feel more upbeat and I love my features now!
- My skin is so healthy because I’ve been sticking to my skincare regimen.
- Me and the bloke have not killed each other.
- Meal planning doesn’t suck. It takes the stress of decision making away (a supermarket full of food yet you still come home with random shit that doesn’t make any recognisable dishes, sound familiar?) and isn’t boring or restrictive. As long as you plan enough meals to give you a choice and don’t have specific days where you have to eat them, it’s just like choosing from a menu.
- If you make a curry too hot and don’t have any yoghurt or cream (or dairy free versions) to swirl in it, you can add mayonnaise, so creamy!
What have been your positive quarantine effects?