I was nominated for this award by Hunida over at Hunida’s Blog; a lifestyle/journal type blog that’s as honest as it is amusing and interesting. Thank you so much! It came at a good time for me as I was thinking my blog was all over the place these days but now I realise that’s why it’s fun!
About the award:
This is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Answer the questions given to you.
Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Nominate other people to receive this award.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blogs.
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice; with one weird/funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s).
Hunida’s Q’s to Me
(Weird/funny) Are you able to poop in public restrooms?
LOL Only if there’s enough loo roll to pad the toilet bowl with first, to reduce the sound!
What are your favorite foods in the breakfast category?
I have my breakfast around 12.00pm – 1.00pm, usually some light deli type stuff from the fridge or a halloumi wrap if it’s a cheat day.
What is your favorite brand and style of pens? How about pencils?
Anything non scratchy and with a wide rubber grip as I grip my pens so tight, it’s like my life depends on it. Nothing smudgy either as I’m left handed.
What do you do when you have a really bad headache?
Curl up and sleep, wherever I happen to be!
Do you use a laptop, desktop, cell phone, or tablet to blog on?
Laptop or tablet depending on whether I’m typing and adding links or editing photo’s with apps.
Three Things About Myself
- I’m proud to be neurodiverse (Google it)
- I need hugs on a daily basis as they sort of recharge me
- I’ve never met anyone who likes a larger range of music and TV genres than myself – although I’d love to!
Megan @ A Geeky Gal
Cher @ The Chicago Files
Alexis Chateau @ Alexis Chateau
Mariah @ Bizarre Brunette
Meghan @ Got Meghan’s Blog
Michelle @ A Geek Girls Guide
I get the feeling the dudes I follow wouldn’t join in with blog tags, but if you identify as a dude or an alien or whatever and you want to join in, please do!
My Questions for you
- Would you rather be a famous super hero and have lots of vague friends OR be the normal you and have a few close friends?
- How has your blogging style changed since you started and why?
- If you could make a pizza OR a milkshake/smoothie and add ANY ingredients to it (no judgment) what would you make?
- If you could have one small-medium wish, what would it be? (NOT endless wishes lol)
- What is the most important thing in the world to you?
- What decade do you feel suits your personality and style the most?
My Best Post