- You spend A LOT of time together.
- It can be fun having a night out without your partner but then you are leaving your best mate behind.
- Even when you are annoyed with each other, you end up feeling bad that the other feels bad. You want to stand your ground and comfort them.
- You end up sharing most of your friends which makes it super awkward if one of you has a big disagreement with somebody.
- Sometimes you forget that they are a separate person “I was buying foundation and you know when shop lighting washes you out…” No they probably don’t and they definitely don’t care.
- You realise you don’t really have anyone to ask for relationship advice who knows you that well.
- They have been there through everything. Hangovers, flu, food poisoning, when you were hangry or going all gooey over some cheesy but sweet TV advert…And they remember it all.
- You share everything, books, gadgets, food, games, his giant but very cozy fleece top.
- You have conversation with so many abbreviations, in jokes and meaningful looks that your friends are quite clueless as to what you are talking about.
- You know you have someone who, when it comes down to it, will always have your back and who probably knows you better than you know yourself.
Who can relate to any of these?
❤ Chrissie ❤